Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Borrowed Authority Method Review & Bonus

Here’s my Borrowed Authority Method Review & Bonus after implementing it for the last 4 months.

Whenever I want to rank multiple spots on the 1st page of Google I use the exact method Derek teaches in this product.

Sometimes I don’t even create my own website I just use the different BAM properties he recommends.

For example, I wanted to rank for a review term for a local massage therapist here in my city but I didn’t want to create a website for it. The cool thing was if I got 4 referrals to him he would give me a free massage. So I launched one of the BAM sites he recommends and it shot up to page 1 for that search term. Then I started the linking process he recommends in Module 4 and now it’s at the #1 spot.

In this course you’re going to get 4 modules and a bonus module. Module 1 reveals the BAM sites. Module 2 shows how to monetize your sites. Module 3 shares a sneaky way to use email companies to build and rank sites. Module 4 is all about promotion and the Bonus has graphic templates and a case study were Derek used these methods to rank for one of the top launches this last year.

Go grab through my link http://www.HermitMarketing.com/BAM and I will throw in my Local Lead Maximizer Sales System as a bonus! In the LLM Sales System I will show you how you can get clients anytime you want without having to be a sleezy sales person.

No comments:

Post a Comment